Choose when and how to pay for your trip with our travel payment plans. The earlier you book, the lower your paymentsm so that's cool. Here are your options and how each plan works.
Automatic payment plan
This is our recommended and most popular payment option! It makes budgeting and paying for your trip super simple.
• Put down your $150 deposit.
• Select monthly or bi-weekly payments.
• Choose your preferred payment method.
• Your final payment will occur 30 days before your trip departs.
• Note: Payments draft at midnight on your selected day. There is a $35 charge for each automatic payment that is declined.
Manual payment plan
Pay at your own pace over time on no fixed schedule.
• Put down your deposit of at least $450 (plus the cost of Travel Protection, if purchased).
• Pay off the balance in your online account or mobile app.
• Your final payment is due by 99 days before the departure date of your trip.
• Note: If you select the Manual Payment Plan, a $50 service fee will be added to your account to cover costs associated with processing these payments. By comparison, there are no service fees associated with our Automatic Payment Plan.
Pay in full
Take care of the entire balance at once and pay for your trip in its entirety up front.
Pay with Affirm
Our financing partner, Affirm, will lend you money to pay for your trip, and you’ll pay them back over time.
• Check eligibility when booking your trip.
• Pay over 6, 12, or 18 months.