If you're getting ready for a trip and need info about local currency, budgeting, or even how much to tip, we got you. All that info and more is in your tour's "Know Before You Go." Head to your online account or tap into the mobile app to find it.
Here are some pro tips for moola management in any destination:
• Let your bank know that you're going to be traveling so they don't lock your card due to suspicious behavior.
• Order some of your destination's currency from your local bank before you hit the road.
• If you're using an ATM abroad, take out larger amounts of money. You'll get more bang for your buck out of those international fees.
• Stash your money in a safe place, like your suitcase, and only bring what you need when you're out and about.
• This one's important: Plan on budgeting about $80-$100 a day. You can get by with less (or spend more!), but this is our recommendation for meals, tips, souvenirs, and nights out.